Details: Sponsored by the Christian Farmers Association and the Chatham-Kent 4-H Association
Presented at Rally Night in February
Leaders, please provide:
- Leader’s recommendation: describe the enthusiasm, participation, an involvement of the 4-H member they are nominating. What makes them an outstanding 4-H lifeskills member?
- Contact this member and inform them that you have nominated him/her for the Outstanding 4-H Lifeskills Member award and that they submit a short essay on why they deserve to receive this award including their name, 4-H history, positions held in 4-H clubs, volunteer work, and other interests.
Nominee, please provide:
- List the county events participated in during your 4-H career.
- List the out-of-county (regional, provincial, national, international) events participated in during your 4-H career.
- Describe your volunteer work, sports, other interests and activities outside of 4-H.
- Essay (250-350 words) Discuss what makes you the outstanding lifeskills member. What are the highlights of your 4-H career?
Contact: Janet Campbell at 519-352-2950 or email@example.com
Submission deadline: December 1st