Details: Sponsored by the Ontario Plowmen’s Association and the C-K 4-H Association
Presented at: Rally Night in February or at the Chatham-Kent Plowing Match
Leaders, please provide:
- Leader’s recommendation: describe the enthusiasm, participation, and involvement of the 4-H member they are nominating. What makes them an outstanding 4-H agricultural member?
- Contact this member and inform them that you have nominated him/her for the Outstanding 4-H Agricultural Member award and that they submit a short essay on why they deserve to receive this award including their name, 4-H history, positions held in 4-H clubs, volunteer work, and other interests.
Nominee, please provide:
- List the county events participated in during your 4-H career.
- List the out-of-county (regional, provincial, national, international) events participated in during your 4-H career.
- Describe your volunteer work, sports, other interests and activities outside of 4-H.
- Essay (250-350 words) Discuss what makes you the outstanding agricultural member. What are the highlights of your 4-H career?
Contact: Janet Campbell at 519-352-2950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: December 1st