Judging Night 2017
July 19th, 2017; Registration at 6:00 pm
Livestock Pavillion at U of G, Ridgetown Campus
- As part of the Canada 150 celebrations Chatham-Kent 4-H is including a ‘4-H alumni and Open’ section to our Judging Competition this year, so invite your family and friends to come join us on July 19th at the Livestock Pavilion at Ridgetown Campus. Sign-in begins at 6:00 pm and we hope to be Judging by 6:30 pm.
- This year, because of the extra entries we want people to pre-register so that the paperwork aspect goes a little faster AND we know how many will be there for the BBQ after the event. Please go to https://qsharingeu.eu. qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ bjRTZRnIK3CCtbD and register for the competition. Please note that IF you have several current 4-H members in your family,each current 4-H member will need to register separately in order to have them registered in the correct age class.
- There will 6 different classes to judge July 19th and two classes you will need to give reasons on. Below are some judging guides for four of the classes you will see on Judging Night. Also new this year will be a quick, multiple choice quiz to test your 4-H and Canadian knowledge. Don’t forget to look up important names (eg. our Minister of Agriculture, the President of 4-H Ontario, Chatham-Kent board members).
- As mentioned previously we will have a BBQ at the end of the evening with a cake to help celebrate Canada 150. Come out and join us! Remember to invite 4-H alumni members back to try their hand at Judging again; the more the merrier!
- Who do I contact with questions?
Kris McNaughton email@example.com
Some helpful hints: